Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sebright Gardens


I found a flyer for this garden at another garden. I am very pleased that we found it and stopped in. You drive a round about way to it because there isn’t a road straight through to it from 99E. It is worth finding. They have several hundred varieties of hostas. I have never seen so many different kinds of hostas. The best part was the Japanese iris. They grow almost 100 varieties of Japanese iris. I bought a dark purple Midnight stars Japanese iris. This is the first time that I have found Japanese irises for sale. I intend to go back in late June when the Japanese iris are in bloom. Garden hours April 14 to July 31, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10 am to 5 pm. 7185 Lakeside Drive NE Salem, Oregon 97305 exit 263 from I-5

www.sebrightgardens.com

No comments: