Wednesday, September 26, 2007

NW Quilt Expo


drakes lap quilt
Originally uploaded by Mary Anne Thygesen.

The seventh annual Northwest Quilting & Creative Arts Expo 2007 is Thursday, September 27th from 9 am to 6 pm; Friday the 28th from 9 am to 6 pm; & Saturday, September 29th from 9 am to 5 pm at the Portland Expo Center.
Exhibit Hall Hours: 9 am–6pm, Thursday and Friday
9 am–5 pm Saturday
$8 per day
$21 per three-day pass
www.nwquiltingexpo.com
Take the yellow line max to the expo center. Parking is usually as much as the admission to a show.
Portland Expo Center
2060 N. Marine Dr.
Portland, OR 97217

I enjoy going to this quilt show. Last year I had my first quilt entered in this show. The judges said subtle color palette, elegant fabric. I didn’t get a quilt finished in time for this years show. I will go and get ideas for next year.
The photo is of the quilt I entered last year, drakes lap quilt.

No comments: