Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cup Saucer Cafe


Cup Saucer Cafe
Originally uploaded by Mary Anne Thygesen.
The other day I walked over to Cup and Saucer Café on Hawthorne Blvd. It was spring day with sun breaks and sprinkles. I ordered breakfast for lunch. I had French toast made with cinnamon raisin bread. It was delicious and I had a hard time making up my mind with all the choices of bread for French toast, including sourdough and brioche. The restaurant also makes a good scramble, with nice fluffy scrambled cage free eggs. The café has a large selection of soups, sandwiches and salads. There is a good selection of vegan food. It is a popular café, sign the waiting list to get a table. The café has location on NE Killingsworth and in Kenton.
3566 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, 503-236-6001
3000 NE Killingsworth, 503-287-4427, 8237 NE Denver, 503-247-6011

No comments: