Monday, December 3, 2007

Sheridan Fruit Company

On this wet windy rainy day I stopped into Sheridan Fruit on SE MLK. They carried my purchases to my vehicle, which was a nice touch in all this rain. It has been my favorite place to go shopping for a long time. They have the widest selection of produce around. A huge wine selection, including Oregon wines that are hard to get any where else in town. The meat department is has a real butcher who will cut you meat any way you want. I have had them trim and cut up chuck roasts just the way I wanted. There is a deli with yummy foods. An olive bar with a huge variety of olives. The largest section of bulk foods around. A large variety of pastas and cheeses. They are also a wholesaler and can get you just about any thing you want for that special meal. Also you can order fruit baskets and gift boxes. They now have a online store. www.sheridanfruit.com 408 SE third ave, Portland OR, 97214, 503 236-2114

No comments: