Monday, April 14, 2008

Springwater corridor Bike path


mile marker
Originally uploaded by Mary Anne Thygesen.


Sunday Afternoon was a lovely afternoon for a bike ride. I went for my first bike ride of the year. It was great to be out on my bike. I started my bike ride a Gresham Main city park. The park is on Main street in Gresham just off Powell blvd. I rode east on the Springwater path. I heard many different bird songs as I rode along. I got passed by a child happily signing while being pulled in a bike trailer. People of all ages were out enjoying the path. The busy street crossings are well marked. There are posts along the route telling you the mile markers. Springwater is part of the 40 mile loop. It connects to the 205 path when it crosses 205. On the East end bike lanes connect it to the esplanade or the Sellwood Bridge. Trail map at www.40mileloop.org/maps/map_springwater_corridor.pdf

No comments: