Friday, October 5, 2007

Portland Fall Home and Garden Show

Now at the Expo Center in two big halls is the Fall Home and Garden Show. The Show is from Thursday October 4, 2007 to Sunday October 7, 2007. Hours Thursday – Saturday 11am to 8 pm, Sunday 11am to 6 pm. Admission $8, kids 6 -12 $5, 5 and under free. Free parking on Friday.
We took advantage of the free parking and went to the show Thursday. While we were there my sister and I gave my Dad a break from watching my Mom. My Mom has dementia. She treated the show like trick or treating, going from booth to booth taking candy from the candy dishes the venders had set out. I quickly went from booth to booth trying to keep up with my mom. I saw hot tubs, doors, windows, fireplaces, granite counters, Koi fish, puppies and kittens, plants like succulents and orchids. We saw the puppies a couple of times. There was one that looked like my dog and another one who was real smart and sat when I told him too. It is a great show full of interesting things for sale and examples. There are five garage setups that show you how to fully utilize from garage for your hobbies.

No comments: